One of my favorite blogs is Dine and Dish. Kristen lives in KC and often features something from my home town. Besides that, she's an amazing writer and has a wonderful blog. If you don't follow her, you should. She shared this recipe as one that her kids can whip up, quickly and easily. For me, these were what I made for the monthly birthday treat day at Tim's office.
3-Ingredient No Bake Toffee Bars
- Spray a 9" square pan with Pam cooking spray
- Place Ritz crackers in a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Remove the air and seal tight. Using a rolling pin, roll the crackers into fine crumbs.
- Pour cracker crumbs into a medium bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and toffee bits.
- Press firmly into prepared square pan. Store in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Cut into small squares and serve.