Along with a neighbor, I helped host our neighborhood September BUNCO! Perfect for the month of September, we decided on a football theme. One of the things I made was a fun football dip. Not only is it easy to make, it's delicious!!
Cookie Dough Dip
- Frosting for laces
- graham crackers
- chocolate graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- apple slices
- Prepare cookie dough dip according to the recipe instructions. Chill for at least two hours,
- Pour into a mound on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Using the parchment paper, shape the mound of cookie dough dip into the shape of a football. Or use a football shaped for shaping.
- Press additional cup of chocolate chips onto the outside of the football shaped cookie dough dip.
- Place frosting into a piping bag or a small sandwich bag with the tip snipped off. Pipe lines onto the top of the cookie dough dip football to resemble laces.
- Store in the refrigerator until about 15 minutes prior to serving. Serve with an assortment of crackers, pretzels, and/ or apple slices.