Brown Sugar Balsamic Roasted CarrotsRecipe Courtesy of Let's Dish
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 4 - 5 carrots, washed, dried and sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper, or line with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place carrots in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar (depending on how sweet you like your carrots).
- Pour the balsamic and brown sugar mixture over the carrots and toss to coat well. Arrange in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes, or until carrots reach desired tenderness.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with coarse salt and chopped fresh parsley