Sea Salt Caramel Carrot Poke Cake
Recipe Courtesy of Living Better Together
- 1 box Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1½ cups Chopped Pecans (Optional)
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- ⅓ cup Instant Cheesecake Pudding
- ½ cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- Stonewall Kitchen Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat 350 F.
- Combine cake ingredients except for Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely. Do not remove cake from pan, it cannot stand on its own.
- Once cake has cooled, use a skewer to evenly poke the cake about 25 – 40 times.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake and let set over night.
- Once cake has set, whip together frosting ingredients until light and fluffy, evenly spread frosting over the cake.
- Heat opened Sea Salt Caramel Sauce jar in the microwave for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Pour Sea Salt Caramel Sauce over the frosting and top it with chopped pecans.