As far as my corner of the blogging world, Little Bit of Everything, this year I posted less than any year since I began my blog in 2009. Interestingly enough, though, my readership was the largest it's ever been. Thanks to all of you who read my blog, leave me comments and have become my blogging friends, you all make blogging fun!
I've never done a post on the top recipes of the year before. Curious to see what my top five recipes were, I am sharing them with you today.
Happy New Year everyone! Here's to health, happiness and good food in 2013. Cheers!!!
5. Hotel Cookies - These are the best cookies!
4. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies - A fun take on the traditional holiday thumbprints!
3. Baked Chicken with Herbs - A beautiful and delicious dinner party dish!!!
2. Cake Batter Muddy Buddies - Cake batter flavor, need I say more? Addictive!!!
1. Pastisio - A hearty and savory pasta dish!!
I am linking this post to Finding Joy in My Kitchen's favorites of 2012 and Miz Helen's Full Plate Thursday!