Smoked Gouda Potatoes
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- cooking spray
- 2 pounds peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup grated smoked gouda
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Rub the inside of a casserole baking dish with garlic. Spray with cooking spray.
- Layer half the potatoes in the dish. Pour over two tablespoons of the melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and then 1/2 cup of the smoked gouda. Repeat for second half of potatoes. Pour milk over potatoes.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes to brown.