This BBQ Spaghetti Casserole caught my eye on Pinterest. I've made BBQ Spaghetti before but never with the addition of pulled pork. This is a delicious use for leftover pork just be sure to add enough BBQ sauce or it could be a little dry.
BBQ Spaghetti Casserole
Recipe Courtesy of Spicy Southern Kitchen
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked until al dente
- 1 pound bbq pulled pork
- ⅔ cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (I omitted this)
- ¼ cup sour cream (I used greek yogurt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro for garnish, optional
- additional bbq sauce for serving
- Lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking dish. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine bbq sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and sour cream. Stir well.
- Add pasta, bbq pork, and green onions to bowl and toss to combine well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Top with cheese, cover with aluminum foil. (spray foil with cooking spray so it will not stick to the cheese.) Bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot all the way through.
- Top with cilantro and drizzle a little additional bbq sauce on top.