My assigned blogger is Nicole of I am a Honey Bee. On her About Me page Nicole shares 28 random things about her. How fun is that? I might just borrow this idea. Okay? Here's just the first five ....
1. Peridot is my favorite stone although garnet is my birth stone
2. I have 3 tattoos and plan on getting more
3. I’m from Greenwich, CT
4. I hate the cold, REALLY hate the cold, but I like snow.
5. I really like NASCAR… Go Kasey Kahne!
These Pimento Cheese Burgers would be perfect for tailgate or backyard bbq. The leftover cheese made delicious grilled cheese sandwiches!!!
Pimento Cheese Mini BurgersRecipe Courtesy of I am a Honey Bee
Makes 6 sliders
- 8 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce jar of diced pimentos, drained
- 1/3- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- cayenne and black pepper to taste
- 1 pound of 85/15 ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 6 whole wheat dinner rolls
- To make the Pimento Cheese, combine the cheese, pimentos, and mayo. Mix thoroughly. Add the cayenne and pepper to taste. Set aside to chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef and the Seasoned Salt and black pepper. Evenly divide the burgers into 6 rounds. Shape and flatten each burger so they are slightly thicker than 1/4″.
- Cook the burgers until desired doneness.
- Slice the dinner rolls in half. Place each burger on the bottom portion of the buns, then scoop about 2 tablespoons of the pimento cheese on each burger, and top off with the rest of the bun.